This October I am taking on the ‘Brake The Cycle’ Bilbao to Barcelona cycling tour through the Pyranees. I am asking you my dear friends, for sponsorship of this great feat to enable me to enrol on my Permaculture Diploma on my return.
I have personally invested in this challenge as a research opportunity, forming part of a team of cyclists investigating new ways of living. I will push myself beyond my phyiscal and mental boundaries whilst visiting many inspirational people and projects.
Freshly infused by the experience I aim to use your contributions and my new found inspiration to embark on my Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design. This is a course of self-directed study that takes two years to complete. I have already put in place a very exciting project to design and create a multi-sensory, wheelchair accessible garden and art studio which I aim to use as my first Diploma design here in Bath.
Your Contribution Will:
- Invest in the growth of the permaculture movement and its principles of Land Care, People Care and Fair Share towards a more sustainable life for all.
- Invest in the future projects I will develop as part of the Diploma, benefitting local individuals and larger communities. This will include design, implementation and workshops I aim to run.. and which you (if local) will be able to participate in!
- Invest in my personal development
- Give me added strength and focus to endure the ride to the very end, thinking of each of you supporting me and investing in me along the way
- Help me towards my dream of becoming a permaculture practioner and teacher and radiating greatness back out into the world!
For more info on the challenge:
For more info on the Permaculture Association, their work and The Diploma this Sponsorship will fund me to do:
For more info on Shift Bristol and the AMAZING Practical Sustainability Course. I obtained my Permaculture Design Certificate (the prerequisite for the Permaculture Diploma) through completing this course in 2011. (We were the guinea pigs!) It changed my life, the way I think and work and opened up so many new possibilities for me that I am forever greatful for. I highly reccomend it!